Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, September 02, 2008, 11:17:00 PM

Bye bye stones, fabrics and design catalogues. :))

So tiq! Finally we don't have to face that junk anymore eh, Good luck to the workers cleaning up that place. I dont know how much more they need to do but thank god, i dont have to face that place again, cause it so made me feel like a slave. Hah, somehow. But oh wells, it was a nice job experience. Thou it was tough, the company i had was great! Just the two of us cleaning that place from a zoo to a at least a not so untidy library. So thumbs up to us!
Oh and today's task was so much easier la! With the presence of Tiq's habibi to help us clean thinking that we have to carry so much heavy stuff during the previous sessions, this week's task was just what? Sorting out fabrics according to colours? 3 person doing it.. So we managed to finish it in a snap. Righttt, snap my foot! Sorting out fabrics only take about 3 hours. So imagine how much fabrics that is! With that,we hurriedly finish up sorting and get out of that place to set for break fast at McDees. Oh god. Fat.

Next job to look forward to! Mas will be working at the same outlet! Another good news! Alhamdullilah! :D

And to you who make me feel like this forever, JUST GO AND DIE LAAAA. I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY.


Well baby why you just leave me,
Just leave me be
Just leave me