Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, September 06, 2008, 12:33:00 AM

God,
tiq might be enjoying listening to her selawat songs over at work but me? Seriously, i think my workplace is in need of more compact disc with much updated songs. Pity me la, i work there for 12.5 hours earlier and i could actually memorise all the songs. I think i heard the song repeat itself for almost 10 times already. Tomorrow work again, then i think i can memorise the song's lyrics. Each and everyone of them.

Can you imagine, We're in heaven? On repeat mode? Its killing me! I don't mind if its not RnB or Hiphop or anything i like, but repeating songs..its making me sick! And if my legs were able to talk, i think it would have cursed and swear the person who put me on full shift today. Freaking hell..8 hrs enough la! 12.5 hours.. Sale period summore, might as well just let me die standing! Forever folding. Next time, my cupboard of clothes would be the neatest of all. I think i'm like so pro in folding clothes already la.Haha.

And can you imagine 125 and above for just polo T? And to think that there are many people buying it. Sooo.. surprising.

Haix i need reflexology. Please.

Common sense tells me that we're through but my heart leads me on,
my self-esteem depends on you,
don't leave me hanging like a thread, I never asked for anything,
but for you to care for me like I cared for you