Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, September 04, 2008, 11:00:00 PM

I guess cupid gave up on me

How sad. Tomorrow's work and i'm dreading it, All because i have to travel for such a long journey. So bloodey far.I know,i whine cause of this petty thing. Get a job already still talk so much. No,Its not that i'm ungrateful, I seriously am. Only the thought of having to travel without any music makes me sick. What more in the wee hours of the day with kiasu people rushing in and out of the subways. That makes me pretty sad la. But oh well, alhamdullilah i get a job. I need to learn to be more grateful. Its good enough they are able to accept me even without relevant experience unlike others, who don't even wanna give me a chance to learn. So hopefully, im able to last long there! Insyallah.

Other than that, I'm having a backache now cause i was fooling around with my mum when she jump on my back and i had to piggyback her. My god. My spine nearly snapped!

And, did i mention the iridologist says that i am bad tempered. Well i guess there goes the thought of being a tutor. I was tutoring my younger brother on maths earlier, and i got pissed when he didn't check his answers after being told to. So many careless mistakes la. So i wonder how i will get mad with other kids. Better don't risk it, haha! Can you imagine me as a discipline mistress? Scold kids here, there, everywhere!!!

Bad idea.


Once i get my license, i will take a shot that looks exactly like this with the surfboard and all then put it up as my display picture. So when people say, that's all cool ride you've got. I could at least be proud, then. Not now! I so don't look like her?

Desperate, I will crawl Waiting for so long No love, there is no love Die for anyone What have I become