|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, September 07, 2008, 11:46:00 PM
I should learn to enjoy workso that my free time would be filled which will then lessens the amount of time spent thinking about useless things and person, which in the end, is not worth my thoughts after all. I feel so sad, so so very sad that i am thiisssssssssss stupid and naive. I hope something can change me. Its so obvious now, but my brain and heart just couldn't cooperate. I've been trying to avoid from thinking about this but that does that mean that i am running away from reality? I should be strong enough to do this. Block delete remove every single thing. I'm just waiting for the right time. But i have fears. And i guess these fears are the ones that is holding me back. And till this very minute, i am still waiting patiently. "Let him go and spend your energy finding somebody who wants to be with the real you. " |
|