Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, September 09, 2008, 11:48:00 PM

See somehow I can't forget you
After all that we've been through


Somehow or rather, it opened up my eyes, i realised that i need to get over all this chaos. Because finally, you've cut the thread that I've been hanging on to. Though it hurts so much, i will bear with it cause i know, i deserve better. Although you might be the one i look up to for god knows whatever reason, i still think i'm stupid and too blind to see. I blame myself for this. Other than that, thanks for being a part of me. Wish me luck for my future relationships. I hope this will be first and last love sick story that im gonna be facing. I might be crazy to go crazy for you all these times. And if it ever happens again, i'll ask myself. What's the point? Like they say, hard heads wont go along well with each other.

For now, let me take a deep breath and move on with life. I'm sure there's someone out there for me. I'm just letting fate take control. And god will hear my pray. If god answers my pray, god loves me. If god delays my pray, god's testing me. If god doesn't answer my pray, god is planning something better for me. Insyallah.

It will definitely take time. How long it is, doesnt matter to me. Because i'd rather wait a lifetime for just the someone whose meant for me. Someone whose worth the wait. Someone who'll be able to cherish me for who and what I am. Just someone. Who? Hanya tuhan saja yang tahu.

Till then, i'm still counting the number of full fasting days! :)


Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go
So I can be free
And live my life how it should be
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you
Yes I will