Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, October 26, 2008, 1:13:00 PM


SOME PEOPLE JUST DON'T REALIZE.


11 am- Wake up
12am-Tv
4pm-Online and tv ( Note: Still haven't eat)
6pm-Online, tv and hungry. ( On the verge of committing suicide due to boredom)
7pm-Restless

Just when i thought my Saturday is gonna be wasted just like that, i managed to drag someone to accompany me for Junior Whopper. :)
I never was a fan of burger king, mind you. But one of the days i tried eating the whopper with cheese and immediately fell in love with it! Somewhat similar to Ramlee burger la actually but nicer. Then while preparing to go out for my whopper, i received a text from Nisa. So our plan was to stay up and chill at didi's till late night. So my hours at night were actually packed, somehow. Went for late dinner at BK, then off to didi's with nisa!

We thought of sleeping over, but sadly that woman have to fly the next day, so we just chilled and chat till abt 3 in the morning and left the woman sleeping, for home sweet home.

Anyway, i went to visit the kids last week, and i'm so glad they still remember me, and missed me! Like i did too, i was so happy to see them please. Its sad that i didnt have any lesson with them, they were so looking forward for my lesson, but i told them i was there for only a day.

Most of them thought that i'm back to teach again, and were sad to hear that i was there only for that day. All because of my assignment. But oh well, they're graduating soon, so i guess i shall plan another day to visit them again before they leave school. Hmmmm.



I know that I made a few mistakes
But never thought that things would turn out this way
Cause I'm missing something now that your gone