Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 11:09:00 PM

"3 individuals, 3 love stories, 3 broken hearts."(Nisa, 89)

I heard to 2 new heartbroken stories today. Now i see how much true love can destroy and eliminate good things when it goes bad.True enough, love just don't suck for me alone, but others too. But i know better, it hurts so bad that i feel the hurt even after so many years.
To dear ones not feeling the best right this moment. Chin up! Cause life still has to go on. We'll wait for the right time, right person. Everything right. What is love without sacrifice?

Hmm till then, i will continue torturing myself reading those comments and keep the sad feeling to myself. :S
Why am I in sucha position? Can god make him feel what i felt? Karma they say.





Time spent was great today! Had great time getting bitten by mosquitoes and scratching away at teletubby. Skatepark was wet today so had just a few shots taken.


Our heads are firmly fixed in the ground
What we don't see
Well it can't be real
What we don't touch we cannot feel