|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sunday, November 09, 2008, 3:56:00 PM
As usual, my Sundays are usually spent at home doing basically nothing. But this week, i have some thing in mind. That is, to finish up my assignments which is not done yet. Submissions are next week!!! Anyway....I like to procrastinate, therefore i took time to watch tv. Then, i saw some DVDs laying on the table. I don't really watch movies when i'm bored, but there's just this one particular DVD cover that caught my eye. I thought its gonna be some typical M'SIA movie... But it got me tearing quite a few times throughout. And idk cause of whatever reasons, my hair stood a few times watching this movie. Three individuals in the city learn the meaning of love, loss and loneliness in this romantic drama. Adam, a successful young chef, creates confectionery masterpieces for weddings, yet has still to find his own bride. Then there is Sufi, who each day runs for miles in an attempt to outrun the memories of his dead wife. Finally, there is Ariel, a young playwright who discovers that theatre is a stage of where her past is finally resolved and her future is unveiled. All three strangers are inevitably linked to a single dramatic moment that transforms their lives forever. So go watch it. Really, i feel good after watching it.Better i mean. Great storyline. Perfect soundtrack. i saw ungu on tv, and im so sad that i didn't get the chance to watch cause ticket was sold out! Boo. |
|