Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, November 15, 2008, 10:11:00 AM


FILLED WITH ANGER
I'm already not in my best mood.And now,I'm freaking pissed that i have to wake up early in the morning thinking that my prac will be at 8am.

And waited for abt a few alone minutes thinking that..."Oh, its okay, maybe wait a lil longer, prolly he woke up late or something"

But i lost my patience so i called..
Greeted with,
" huh, you got lesson ah today?"

Imagine. I just have got nothing to say. I was dreading to wake up la! WTF. So he said, today cannot la. I just wake up. Later call you again, see what time can go. And what else? I wake up and came over for NOTHING! Had to go home la.

OMGGGG.OH MYYY GODDD.
I. WANT. TO. KILL. YOU!