|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, November 06, 2008, 10:33:00 PM
ME WANNA GET ME EYEBROW PIERCED.Yes me darlings, if you are wondering why the entries are about me house and rooms lately. Its simply cause me dad decided to rent half of the house. Okay enough of the ME accent, let's get serious. All the renting decisions came up cause our freaking electricity bill sums up to 500 dolls. Yes, blame it on the 21% increase. And the reason why they wanna rent, is cause they can earn money to pay for the household stuff and the bills for house over at JB. Whatever, i couldn't be bothered already. If they are ready to let their CHILD stay at home with strangers, then be it. They are old enough to decide. Seriously. I am pissed but there's just no way i could describe it in words. Hwargh. What difference does it make to them. All they know is, JB house on weekends, and let me stay at home alone. If i complain, they'll blame who? Me. Cause i don't wanna follow them there. Hello, do you think i have friends over there? Do you think I'll make use of my weekends when I'm over there. Do you do you do you??????? But if it makes you happy Keep on clapping Just remember I'll be by your side And if you don't let go, it's gonna pass you by |
|