Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 3:10:00 PM




PROJECT GETZ-P WAS A SUCCESS.
If only assignments are all this project based. Wouldn't it be fun?

Love the teamwork and my own game team. Credits to Nurul Izzah for being a great leader.

Shows that we could actually work as one. One love!
This three year in school hasn't been the greatest part of my life, but it made me realise how much friendship can really affect how you judge people. I'm not hating anyone but it just opened my eyes. Of how people can change..Just to satisfy themselves.
Anyhoos, My chocolate, Melissa & Myra have been around me all the time in school. Love you girls. We shorties rule!


Pull me into your arms
Say I’m the one you want
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost I’ll be gone