Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, November 03, 2008, 10:42:00 PM

RENT RENT RENT

I have no idea why they come up with such thinking. I am just so pissed that i snapped earlier when my father asked me about which room i wanna stay in when the other half is taken.

I cannot take it, i'm having some throat problems, coughing non stop, and there he is asking me things which just gets on my nerves!I am pissed, and sad. I just feel like crying.

4 assignments due next week.Its not helping at all. Tell me again, why should i love school?