Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, November 17, 2008, 10:56:00 PM

A shout out to me Brother! And not forgetting the multi-talented photographer, Nuruddyn!Or better known Dynsigner.


HAPPY 22nd Birthday bro.

Love ya bro! :))

So hope you enjoyed my company along with your friends at Cash studio last night. Sorry i didnt have much to fork out! But hope the company was nice enough. Its the thought that counts. I would have bought you a present if i'm working. Too bad i'm not!!





****PARDON ME MESSY LOOK,ITS CAUSE OF THE FREAKING WIND(read below)***

Hell, i really can't sing.I just barely shouted all the way ahhaa.Well, those who knows me, i'm super monotone! Whatever, as long as i'm happy! It was a great night out, plus i nearly flew off my bro's fren bike.. That freaking bike. He sped on the highway, omg! And i freaking got hit by the wind damn hard throughout and nearly FLEWWWWWWWWWWW.That was okay...

But then, the ride home on my bro's bike was SUPER MAJORLY FUNNY. Haha! My Bro was speeding, i mean it(100-200km/h ?), right after the traffic turn at RP, then speeding punya speeding, aku da happy, sekali the helmet too big it slipped of my head siaa! And the strap was hanging on my neck! I dont know if you can imagine la, but i nearly choked and die.
Tak pernah dengar kan, people usually die cause of accident. I die cause got choked by helmet strap. POWER!


I try to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with my friends
But I can't stop to keep myself from thinking