|
Monday, November 10, 2008, 9:12:00 PM
What's the story morning glory?
I need to wake up from this fantasy. I need to face reality and facts. I need to realise that i've been dreaming of dreams that will never come true. I need to open my eyes and see what's there in front of me. I need let bygones be bygones and let people get on with their lives. I need to do it.
For my own sake.
Anyway, I totally forgot to update about Halloween, or have i already did? Whatever, short term memory. The night was great, spent the whole night dancing and laughing at funny people dressed up in funny costumes. I see super Mario, Joker, belly dancers, mummies, vampires, bears and alot more other things you've seen on television.Crazy sia! That night was filled with great company and great music. And crowd. We changed venue a few times due to the long queue and crowd at different hotspots. Fooooh. Most of time were wasted by that sia. But whatever, still manage to enjoy!
Super fun i must say!I dont have many pictures capture on camera, but i have alot of it captured in mind as memories! Great great memories.













Anyway, Happy Birthday to you.
I Honestly Can get myself some piece of mind You know it's gettin' hard to fly If I'm to fall Would you be there to applaud? Or would you hide behind them all?
|