|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 1:52:00 PM
HAPPY AND MARRIED.I know its a little too early and i'm too young to be talking about this, but don't you feel what i feel? Look at these people getting married and looking merry happy on their wed day. Blissful! I wonder how mine will be? heh. I get so jealous, should i say, looking at these perfect couple. Either both handsome and pretty respectively walking down the aisle smiling, tied as husbands and wives. First up, Ashraff Sinclair and Bunga Citra Lestari. Perfecto. ![]() http://norfasarie2baihakki.wordpress.com/ Not too say i'm a fan of these two. But you know it. Their wedding was a bomb. Don't tell me you don't secretly wish yours is gonna turn out like that? I know i did. http://fallagain.pitas.com/ (Dec 8 entry)And another one, bestfriends at first. Lovers in the end. http://melati-adams.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html And who says you can't be in love after a divorce? With a baby to add on. Look at them. Talking about happy stuffs and new babies coming up. Aww. So nice eh. |
|