Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, December 18, 2008, 1:58:00 AM

I say, you can have whatever you likeeeeeeeee

Wow, can you just imagine a guy literally says," Baby, i love you so much. You are my life and (sings) You can have whatever you like....."

I know, i know. A little impossible but believable, right? And yes of course i'd like my FUTURE bf to be as into me, so i can just pick anything i like and be a goddamn pampered girlfriend. Then you won't hear me sulking anymore.
But, tough luck eh. Nothing like that is ever gonna happen cause its all plain fantasy.

Reality check, i don't even have a bf,or worse, not even a proper date but i am already thinking about all these shit. Heh, not wrong right. You got a problem with that?!

Anyway, the last Blue day,i went out with my darling Moon to take out my extensions and hang out. Usually when we hang out, its either we slack or its a day in the theatre. And it always happen that we go for the second option. I have been watching movies these past few weeks. I've watched most of the recent ones,and the latest shall be Twilight. Teehee, Robert Pattinson looks so hot and cute. Twilight was alright, though a little draggy in the beginning. It wasn't a 5.5 over 5 but did made my day and worth my pennies.Hmm, oh before movies, we went to slack at Intermezzo bar yet again. Had some drinks and left for the 9+ show. I don't remember Monday being a holiday but Cathay's grand theatre was full.





Well, usually when we meet up, it'd usually be on a weekend. Except for yesterday, which gave us a shock at the end of the movie when Moon asked," Eh, today Monday right, what time is the last train?"
It took me a few seconds to understand why she asked that.

Soo we dashed out of the theatre and nearly got hit by a car while jaywalking.And the motherfucker so annoying one, he honked so loudly for multiple times and literally shocked me and a few other people around.
What else could i do? Laugh lor, to cover malu.

Lucky us, managed to catch the last train!

Okay,i haven't mentioned the part about taking out extensions. I spent freaking 3 hours at the salon! My hair was tangled. Horrendous i tell you. I had to endure the pain of my hair being pulled out. Oh my god.It was so horrifying, for the hairstylist. Haha. He didnt understand English, so i could read from his facial expression la. Yet, he was so patient to actually apply about 3 different creams in order to untangle my hair. But some just couldn't be helped, so he had to cut of those strands. And left me with so little hair, that i feel as if i have cancer. My hair kept dropping! Its so saddening to see my hair on the floor. So lifeless and................ :(

But now, i'm happy living without the pain of extensions and the insecurities of extensions showing during those days. Bye extensions, you suck to the core!