Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, December 29, 2008, 12:43:00 PM

I'll be whatever you want me to be!

Nah, not that desperate, yet. Never gonna be too. Hah, thats just some quote from a kinder bueno advertisement. So cute one.

Anyway, i have been missing from Singapore since friday. Just a short getaway to my place over at the other side. Was a short visit there as my mum was sick and she complained about me not visiting her and stuff. So being a nice child, i went over on Friday,sent of by Kinder eh-hem and Hafiz. So i took the chance to roam around JB first before having them sending me back home. We had our late dinner over at Senibong. Known for their Nasi lemak berlauk. :)

Okay,i hate uploading pictures over here cause you can have only maximum 5 photos per upload. So kinda waste of my time, and I am not a very patient person to painstakingly upload 5 per time, so the rest of the pictures will be up on Facebook, hopefully soon. So for now, here are the sneak peek!

Impromptu meet up with JJG,
*no presence of Nurul as she refuses to come down. (I'm Angry!)



These are pictures from the Pre and post Hardcore kendarat days last weekend. Was awesome cause the 4 of us(good if you can tell which 4) met 4 days straight. Awesome?You tell me.

Had some sheesha, simpang bedok delicious food, and Yes man. Teehee. I like.





Sheesha









Yes Man





Now, What's up for New year baby?!


xoxo

Somebody save me!
Let your warm hands break right through it,
Somebody save me,
I don’t care how you do it, just
Stay (with Me), stay