|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Friday, December 19, 2008, 7:34:00 PM
Phew, at least there's something to smile about today. Practical wasn't as bad as i thought it would be! My instructor's mood flunctuates every now and then so today, he's acting quite nice. Had a small chat with him while driving. About me not having a boyfriend. Haha.I shan't bother explaining about that cause it doesnt matter to any of you yea? Who bothers anyway. I'm fine living like this. Better off alone yo!Tomorrow and Sunday is gonna be hardcore Kendarat days. Hope the people and event wont screw up! Maybe some eye-washing(hehe) moments for me. Well, what harm does it make right. Anyway,I'm working just for the moolahs. Other than that, the food of course! Oh, maggi have been saving my life from hunger eversince the parents decided to migrate to JB. I'm so gonna bald.I need to learn to cook more stuff so i won't die from eating maggi everyday. Well, not really. I don't favour maggi that much, i'm just eating M to fill my stomach. Which only needs at least a meal a day, or maybe just junks. I love junks. I can live on junks for the whole week! Trust me. Heh. Coffee prince marathon right now! ;) I know this has no link but, save the cheerleader, save the world! Peace out mofos. |
|