Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, December 25, 2008, 12:54:00 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Spells H O T



No?

Not yet?



Well if this still doesn't define hot to you, then i guess you are pretty much blind.

Everybody scream... Josshhhh Hartnettt. *_*
Oh god.Melts. I was on the phone earlier and someone mentioned about Pearl Habor, so i checked the trailer and i fell in love upon looking at this hot dude. Oh my. Then i thought of watching Australia, since both movies have link with each other and i love love Action pack and riots movie. Gonna catch that pretty soon and be the most updated about movie. I've already completed Yesman, Twilight, Bolt, The day the earth stood still. What else? Bedtime stories! Australia! Angus Thongs and Perfect snoggings, IP man. Omg, still lots more to go!



Great past weekend!

And this was awesome. ;)




So was the 2 days hardcore kendarat moments. Food food glorious food. Though a lil tiring, was worth it.

I never had the least notion that,I could fall with so much emotion

Tomorrow's gonna be a great day. Meeting ..................... ♥