Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, December 04, 2008, 12:18:00 AM

YOU'RE IRRITATING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

Stop it now or i'll just fucking delete you out of my list.
Omg, seriously... i've never asked for attention all the while. its been you acting all shiok sendiri please. I've told you from the start what kind of a person i am and if you're not happy with the way i live, then suit yourself!All i know is ive never shown any sign of interest that you feel i would consider being with you. No, a definitely big NO. Now, especially when you are starting to motherfucking irritate me.
Oh my god, swearing have never felt this good.

You think i fucking care what you gonna do to yourself?
What a loser boy, you're a big L O
LOSER.

So old dont wanna use your brains and think ah?

P.s: Truth be told, imy.
The world slows down But my heart beats fast right now I know this is the part Where the end starts