Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, January 07, 2009, 1:50:00 AM






But it's not so bad, you're only the best i ever had...

Eve Pics are up bebeh.Well, Its been a few days straight uh,i'm afraid i'm beginning to get hook to it. Gosh. I'm really in a state of confusion. I guess this is the result of dating too much.I've known too many that i don't even know which one is best for me. All of them are acting so nice now. I don't know whether you are sincere or is this just gonna be what boys are in the beginning. I guess this time i really have to hear what my heart says. I need time to think. Let's not make this a wasted one...


I received a big box econo pack of Koko Crunch today. Happiness fills myheart, thank you :)
Baby, you can have whatever you like.... Dejavu,much?