NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :) Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.
I've fallen in love with her and her songs. This one especially. God,she's so gorgeous! Too pretty to be true. i love love pretty girls. They make me wonder why they are so pretty? I thought god is fair? Haha, well i think it doesn't apply to the whites. All of them look so flawless! Splendid. Well, i don't mind being lesbian if my partner is as gorgeous and hot as her, seriously. No kid.
Hmm, sometimes it just takes two hands to clap. In the midst of getting to know people, i'm trying to be extra careful this time. don't make the same mistake diy. I always fall for the wrong person, and for the wrong reasons. I guess the saying is very much true. You don't appreciate what's in front of you, till its gone.Gee. Well, for some i know. All i've got to say is, BOYS WILL BE BOYS. Maybe cause you're still young and all you think about is Fun. I've been through that drama, and NO. I don't need that anymore, so this time round.No more naive diy k?