Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, January 30, 2009, 12:35:00 PM

You're like an Indian summer in the middle of winter
Time really flies. It feels as though i just updated this thing a few days ago. But reality is, i've not been updating for about a week already. Damn, can time just slow down a little. Not a lot, just a little?

A lot have been happening lately and its just too many events that i could either not recall, or i just don't know to put them nicely in words for you guys to read. And its just so messed up in my brains that i can't list them down accordingly. So basically, life has been hectic, rushing to finish last minute assignments and a getaway from Singapore for a couple of days during the New year.

When i'm free i'll add in some images from KL and those random ones. And as for those wondering, YES I'm still single.

Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test


OMG AND IM SO FUCKING PISSED NOW. ALL MY OLD IMAGES I SAVED IN MY FUCKING IBM LAPTOP IS FUCKING MISSING. MY WORLD MOST IRRITATING ELDER BROTHER DELETED ALL THOSE FUCKING FILE. FUCKING CHIBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG FRUSTRATED LIKE FUCK!!!!!

ARGHHHHH FUUCKKKK