|
Friday, February 20, 2009, 1:42:00 PM
Damn ain't in crazy when your love slams?
Hi worldd! I just had my favourite dish earlier and that just totally mad my day. Yeaaa. Ayam belada. FOooooooh love it to the max lor.
Yesterday's visit to the dentist was alright. Ya know its been awhile since I've step into any room with soooo many equipments. And i've never thought that going to the dentist is very expensive. I mean all the fillings, scalings, polishings and yada yada. ITS SO FUCKING EXPENSIVE LA! I so should have made use of the dental call ups i had in school last time. As usual, for all kids, i used to hate being called up by the dentist. All because, the dentist was a very fiesty and unfriendly woman! Oh well, I did something to my teeth,but i wanna go for some scaling soon! Once i start working that is. :0
So usually after you've done something to your teeth, u should actually take better care of it yea? But no, the whole family decided to go out at night to have our supper at Simpang bedok. So being me, i dont wanna miss the opportunity to eat. What more, at Spize? So drove over there and had my super yummy cheesy Lasagne. With Iced chocolate. So whats the use of complaining anymore? I just couldnt be bothered about the fats hanging everywhere! =/
And I'll never give myself to another The way I gave it to you Don't even recognize The ways you hurt me Do you? It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back And you're the one to blame
|