Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, February 03, 2009, 11:55:00 PM







Hi, yes i know, the picture above is well, very much overdue. But at least there's still pictures i could share ya? I just need to find time to upload more pictures of events i've been to. I have been a lil busy the past few weeks. A sigh of relief now, i can actually breath finally! School is gonna be over soon, and that is like in abt 2 days time? I won't be hearing abt anything to do with sch for as long as...erm? i have no idea actually. It all depends on the decision i make of whether to continue with my degree, or just work. Well, its all filled with questions marks actually. Hmm i will upload pictures i owe very very soon. Once i get it from those camera owners or once i get a lil hardworking and nice enough to let you nose(?) into my privacy. Haha.WTF.


Well, whatever it is. My options are rather open. I don't mind doing degree actually. But i doubt i can cope with the stress level! I'm gonna complain till i die maybe? Other than that, NIE is tempting me, but 8 years? That's just too much of my life taken away! Money is good, but think of it again.... Damn, i need help her! =/


Hit me like a ray of sun Burning through my darkest night You're the only one that I want Think I'm addicted to your light