|
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 2:36:00 PM
 I have a hard time understanding myself.
I just realised that i don't really know myself well. Whenever questions that includes things that describes myself, I'll just go, I don't know.
IDK.That word just comes out naturally. Its automatic. Especially when its a question that requires me to ask myself. I always do not know what I want actually. I have no mindset? I wonder why some people could describe 1001 things about themselves. Do they ask themselves and get the answer immediately? Is it them or its just me?
One more thing, can I just stop myself from procrastinating. Because of this habit, i keep forgetting things and end up deciding not to do it. Its really frustrating at times. Most of the time,i'd do that and regret in the end. I'm sick of it actually. But i just can't make myself do those things on the spot, a.s.a.p, or rightaway! Its not nice you see, i need to change this. Now.
I just finished marathoning the whole series of Fullhouse in just about 1 and a half day?hmm,Again?I still remember sitting in front of my laptop, buffering,playing and enjoying the show. I cried, laughed and giggled alot. And now, that I've watched it for the 2nd time after a year plus difference. I still cry, laugh and giggle at their stupid antics. You ask why I finished it in such a short time? Well, try to watch it.
|