If this is what I'm supposed to see, to makes me feel this way..I accept it. Even if it hurts to see, I couldn't say more because probably its just another sign to show me, I shall do it with a open heart. Even if it takes longer, I'll be patient and I'll accept this. Because for all i know, god is fair and I will meet my soulmate sooner or later. Insyallah. I believe in karma. What goes around comes around. Maybe now, i've been punished for what i've done. In time to come, we would see what God has planned for you. No grudges here, I'm accepting the fact.
Yes, it hurts deep inside. I've buried this long time ago and I've tried not to bring this up if possible. But the tempt, it just makes me do it even though I'm aware it won't be something i'd like. Because its my fault for digging this feeling back. I'm not mad. In fact, its just given me strength to look up and continue with my life. Insyallah. With Allah by my side, I will do it.
Mark my words.
Well pardon me. If you don't understand the paragraph above, I forgive you. Hah, well. I'm quite useless right now because I can't really walk properly. I went for a jog(!) yest together with moon, running around the estate for hmm quite some kilometres. We did quite a good job for people who stopped doing long kilos for a few years. Kinda proud of myself though. Aftermath, cramped legs. Nvm, Tone up diy, tone up!


Pictures are from Impromptu meet up for some chill out session at Esmirada.
Till then, good day homos! ;)
When you feel down and low
It makes cry and you don't wanna show
You wanna commit suicide
After all you always lie