|
Friday, February 13, 2009, 12:32:00 AM
FRIDAY THE 13TH!
 Its so cute of him to still keep that thing. He's back in Russia and I was chatting with him when he passed me an image of that half broken butterfly ring. Lol! He says that its one of the things he keep as memories of us girls in Sg. How sweet!
Anyway, today was a rather hmm, slacky day. I didnt have any major plans so anything was OkGo. So i met Ariff to bid farewell. Final meeting before he fly off to Brunei for some Army camp shit. 2 wks of pure camping, all the best man! Then went off to meet Moon and Nurul to accompany the Nurse finish her presentation for her trip to Cambodia. Well, you bet, She couldn't finish her presentation with the presence of Moon & I.


 Just look at Us. This is just some of it. I've got like tons of this to share, especially the moving on. My god, that is PRICELESS. Got to grab that from Nurul's lappy. O.O
Oh i'm listening to 98.7 right now, and you know the news about CB and Rihanna. Well, they say he turned himself in, and now is in Jail. What a waste!
It tears me up I try to hold on but it hurts too much I try to forgive but it's not enough to make it all okay
|