|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 12:38:00 AM
Since its the holidays, i took my time to anything I want. I sleptover Moon's place yest and i felt like i haven't been home for awhile when its only for a day. Hmm, i feel good cause i just dont feel like coming home cause the thought of being at home during holidays just suck. So i'd rather stay out anywhere as long as its not home just to make myself happy and my holidays, hmm should i say well spent?I'm dead dry right now and i seriously need to find a job before thinking of any studies. Money money! No money no honey! Urgh!My damn tooth is aching. The one at the back, far far back on my left. Damn! It hurts so bad right now i feel like I need to bite something. It gets worse whenever i eat something cold. Even cold water and sometimes brushing of my teeth makes it hurt. Oh man, whats wrong???! Hmm, Isnt this what i'm asking for. The cold shoulders and the less, hmm.. affection? Now thats what i get, but why do i feel weird and lonely? geeee. |
|