Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, February 05, 2009, 11:40:00 PM



Oh my god
, can you believe it. My whole 3 years of poly life has finally come to an end. After the torture we've been through. Well actually its not really torture, its just the amount of work given that makes it feel like its torture. Other than that, my poly life has been good with great people around me. Well, though its not a course I wanna do, and not the school i opt for, I am thankful enough I've managed to put through this 3 years of school. Alhamdulillah.

From now and for another many many weeks, I am free free free for booking. So better make your booking now before I'm busy with work, or till the time i have decided what i wanna do for the future. I just don't feel like its the time for me to work full time yet. I still feel there's a need to study actually. But another 4 years? God guide me.

Gee, now its gonna be so weird not setting the alarm to wake up early the next morning. To be texting mel and running for the Bus to pending. And to be talking so loudly in the bus as if the bus belongs to only Mel & I. Bet some people who've seen us might recognise us. Haha, i'm gonna miss all of that, totally. Its also gonna be weird just not thinking about assignments eventhough i'm out having fun. Weird, that i won't have to be thinking of doing work when i'm online. Weird that i'm not gonna be checking the MEL(e-learning) anymore.Weird that i won't be rejecting offers to go out cause i'm busy with assignments. Just VERY VERY weird.

Well, life has to go on. After 3 yrs, i believe that i should give myself a good break. Lets just be happy that i have a few months to waste to do absolutely anything i want. Till the time comes, then i'll think about what i'm gonna do. :) Any suggestions?


Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes