|
Tuesday, February 17, 2009, 12:19:00 AM
sRAMELDIY- GONNA MISS YOU M&MS :( GONNA SEE YOU GIRLS SOON K. DONT FORGET DIY.HAHAHA.SO EMO.BUT YEAH STILL GONNA MISS YOU GIRLSSSSS. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Went to school for the last time for a Grooming session today. It was nice getting to meet my girls, some for probably the last time and hopefully not the last time for the ones i'm close with. I'm gonna miss the times sitting down in lectures just not paying attention. Oh well, life has to go on and I'm wishing each and everyone of them all the best. I'm very sure my fellow three C O ones are very successful people in the future. You bet. As for my Rameldiy, i love you girls and i'm blessed to have walked down the road of my poly years together with the both of you. Thanks for being with me throughout the thick and thin during our poly years. We shall meet when we grow older and have babies and good looking and rich husbands!! :)
Anyway grooming session was cool though, learned quite alot. Basically things to do with presenting ourselves well. Knowing the right colour for myself, my own body shape and ways to accessorize ourselves well. Not a wasted 4 hrs indeed!
I'm goin for swimming and jogging tmr morning! Hope the morning sun won't burn me! Spam sunblock.I don't wanna Chao-tah!!! =/
Cuz we belong together now Forever united here somehow You got a piece of me And honestly My life would suck without you
|