|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Friday, February 27, 2009, 1:50:00 AM
WHEN I GET TO WARWICK AVENUE.I think i need to have a new resolution. I realised that whenever I'm home, i get very short tempered. I have no idea why but i think that i need to stop this because its not only irritating the shit out of my family. But it irritates me too. That, whenever i get angry, I'll tend to make this stupid irritating annoying face, that if I myself was able to look, I would surely plus chop stamp puke. Thank god, I don't get to see it, sadly,my poor family does especially my little brother. Recently, I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine. I was meddling with some applications on the laptop, then the virus starts to attack suddenly that within a few seconds, a couple of things were blinking. I was trying so hard to concentrate on multi tasking, both talking on the phone and managing the laptop.. So i got irritated that i wasnt able to access the internet because the stupid virus blocked it, I vent my anger on my poor friend. Omg, I am so evil like that. Heh, it was unintentional though. I just have this temper which i cant control. Weird that it happens mostly at home.Or even through the phone. So lucky friends out there, I'm quite patient outside. Probably i'm too patient outside that I always get angry at home. You think? Well. Basically, I just need to stop this, should i call, Bad Habit. I should prevent myself from screaming and roaring like a mad lion at home. Before my parents decide to call IMH. heh, well that is of course a total joke. =/ Now I need to restock my Junk cupboard in the kitchen. I can die without them over the weekends. And Uhmm,Today is Friday and it has been 6 days I've waited for their call. Thanks, I'm still Jobless. Now, tell me when the hell can I go shopping? Remember those walls I built Well, baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up a fight They didn't even make up a sound |
|