Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, March 12, 2009, 12:18:00 AM




Have been spending on movies lately and it feels great. Other than wasting time eating at home, its actually good that i go out and catch some movie. Get some fresh air, they say. My brain is half dead due to the ample amount of time spent on tv and the net. Nothing valuable and informative is going in, this is bad. I need to start planning to work on something before i become even cuckoo. I believe i'm already cuckoo enough so i dont need to be anymore cuckoo-er. Hmm, I feel that its pretty weird nowadays that I have been thinking a lot about food. Whenever I'm stuck at home doing nothing, all i can think of is FOOD. Oh my god, what is wrong with me?


Anyway, about the movies, out of all I've watched, I think Bloody Valentine is awesomely cool! Totally!!! Its like 3D, and you can see everything basically pop up. Even the head, bullets and hearts! haha, the blood will just splash everywhere and you can feel as though that thing is flying right at your face. If you've watched horror movies with me, you know how noisy I can be. But this one, its way way way scarier and thrilling compared to all those I've watched. So now imagine how noisy I was while watching this bloody movie. Literally, bloody sia!
Go catch it! Its so worth your money i tell you.
Double thumbs up!