Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, March 14, 2009, 10:41:00 PM

I have a problem now and i need help to solve it.

I hate it whenever I have to answer repeated questions.
I hate it whenever I'm being interrogated.
I hate it whenever I'm being called so many times.
I hate it whenever I'm being forced to tell the truth.
I hate it whenever I have to listen to craps every now and them.

Most of the time I hate it when i get hot tempered whenever these things happen to me. Its not that I'm not patient enough. I tried to be, but once these things I hate happens, I just couldn't control my anger and temper that I just have to let it out. Most of the time, the way I react to such situations is, mute myself. Easy.

I have so many problems with myself that I really need to find time to find the solution to each and everyone of the problem. It gets annoying sometimes. Its not nice not to know yourself well enough.Anyway, my current addiction for Indonesian movies is not gonna stop yet. I'm still searching for more Indo movies to fill up my free time. Guess most of my friends are busy working currently, and here I am busy catching up on movies. Great diy, just great!!

P.s: You better stop getting on my nerves before I decide to just let go of this now. Its suffocating and I don't wanna see myself suffocated any further. Thank you.