|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 2:03:00 AM
I hope and pray that god will give you strength,girl.I've been through it and i know how much it hurts. It just proves my point that boys are not thankful enough to have 1. Maybe its not their time yet, but girl, believe in Karma. If this time its your downfall, then just look at whats coming. So, chin up! How does it feel to hate someone you thought grabbed your love but happen to know that its not the grabbing case, its the man. Sick. Not enough of having one so he went to another one, making you hate the one he's with but realise that SHE is innocent? Well, thats very confusing but yes, that is just to confirm that man is a total Jerk.no, its DISGUSTING SWEET TALKING MOTHERFUCKING JERK |
|