|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Thursday, March 19, 2009, 3:28:00 PM
They say "Opportunity comes once in a lifetime"Is it true? But why do I always have doubt in the opportunities that is there for me? Am i dumb or what. I just can't make decisions for myself. I tend to have doubts every now and then. I truly believe I'm pessimistic, but this ain't gonna help me go nowhere. Its bad enough I have no plans and ambition in life, but right now, I don't even grab chances that are given to me to at least perform well. Should I stay with the thing I like to do and comfortable doing so or should I chase the one I THINK would be good but definitely better than the current one. Man, life is not easy. Choices are given, but I'm too dumb to decide which is better. :( |
|