Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, April 02, 2009, 1:17:00 AM

Miss this word, Sawadhika
I've never enjoyed free time I've had the past few months, but this time surprisingly, my free times are spent really well. You know why? Cause i think there's a balanced mix of leisure and work. So its not that bad. Heh, loving it for now. But the bad thing is that I don't get much buckaroos lor.

Well, time is well spent because I've finally used my free time to meet up with some dearly missed people.Hehe, Its good to catch up. I've still got so many people in my list to meet up but this meet up with my fellow ex-sk crew was a great engine start! I loved it. A day I shall cherish, yes yes.

Met up with Cat, Mizah, Munir and Aisyah! It was rather last minute thing that we meet up cause most of the times, people are busy with their personal life. I managed to meet up with them also because I attended work before that. Funny that I'm pissed with the short working hours but somehow its good that I get to end early to meet up with them. If not, I will be missing from the outing and that would not be fun at all. Diy missing? Totally uncool. Hah,kidding!

It was a great dinner over at our Halal certified restaurant, Pastamania.



We had our combos and pastas each all settled by Cat (thanks a gazillion). It was awesome la. Though Aisyah and Munir gotta leave right after dinner, it was still fun getting to laugh at the memories and our own antiques.

We caught Confessions of a Shoppaholic after dinner,and we all thought that it was hilarious. Thumbs up to that. I managed to enjoy the show though my flu started to attack right in the middle of nowhere. Wah, bummer. Actually I was Lucky that only when movie was ending then flu attacks, if not I'd be sneezing in the cinema and that is super not awesome.

Cat had some bad tummy attack at the end of the day and she left in a cab.I got a Free ride home after that it awesome too. Great day overall. Thank you god. Thank you dear people.

Next up, more meet ups! :D