|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Friday, April 10, 2009, 1:54:00 AM
So outdatedI haven't been religiously updating this blog of mine, nothing special anyway. Im just going through normal life right now. Working and busy spending time with closed ones. No major things going on.. Just normal. Not expecting alot right now, not in the best shape to come up with anything of that sort. Just waiting for time to pass by slowly and plan for what I'm gonna do in the future. Graduation is coming soon and I'm psyched. Gonna meet my Rameldiy (pronounced as 'Remedy'). Thats a yeay, other than that, nothing special. Just gonna cut off memories,hint hint. They call it 'buang balak'. I ni memang orang yg sungguh tkde perasaan, diorang ckp i EGO? Hmm i dont know how to make it anymore obvious. But girls, beep me up for any meet ups. Come on, Im waiting......... |
|