Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, April 24, 2009, 1:16:00 AM

Wo yao eat Ice kachang Chocolate don't want jelly, put longan right now!!!

I have been doing basically nothing but crapping around with colleagues. Wah this is bad, I need to get a real job soon. Slacking too much already haha, nvm, still young so use this time to do what I want first. I deserve this what! Wait till graduation, real world will only kick in then. For now, keep it calm. Ya right!!! Recession sia, so difficult to get job. Sooooo.. Grab whatever opportunity there is.
GRAB IT DIY, DONT BE STUPID GO AND REJECT!

Slap me la somebody, I always take things for granted sometimes.Omg!I wanna continue schooling, life without concession sucks so bad.Life rushing in the cabins with humans that keeps rushing for seats sucks even more. Life standing just waiting for the train to reach Woodlands sucks so bad in the wee hours of the morning and the evening sucks sucks sucks. I wish I have a car now.

Wo Yao Car Car Car!

And I don't know la, I get frustrated at times. When people say this and that in front of you. but later in the end things end up the other way round. Mcm so what sia, like please ah, Jgn so hypocrite can or not. Just to make yourself look good you talk big only. Action speaks louder than words. Some people......What can I say?


Unpredictable, the world is so Unpredictable!
This world is so GOSSIP GIRL.

Wah it feels so good to vent it out, Thank you blog.