|
Friday, May 22, 2009, 12:16:00 AM
Cause what you say means NOTHING to me.
I just came home from having hell lots of fun over at Costa sands resort, Pasir Ris. Its been awhile since I stepped on the dancefloor, so the private party we had over there was beyond awesome. No kidding.Plus, I got to meet new people, who were very slumber, so we had hell lots of laughing sessions, shots and whatnots. It was fun la till the point of time I realised I lost my slipper, and found it at the back of the pillar. Goddamn it, to whoever wore my slippers and didnt wanna put it back to where it was. Made me waste about 10 minutes searching high and low for it. So head home a little flushed and high but still alright. The only thing was the taxi uncle was driving at the most pathetic speed at the most pathetic hour. Come on la, whats up with 70km/h? I nearly died watching him drive so slow. Until the point that I really couldn't take it, I nudged Moon, and slumberly she said, " Uncle, faster abit can or not?" Haha.
 Anyway, my graduation went well. Besides the nervous feelings each and everyone had, it was cool. A girl before me, broke her heels a few minutes after receiving our scrolls.CUTE. And besides being drowned when in our gowns, everyone looked fabulous dressed so formally. Thanks to my parents and friends for coming and for the support they had given throughout. Appreciate it much.
 And to the 2 girls that has been with me through these 3 years. Thank you and I love you both. My poly life wouldn't be complete without the presence of you lovelies. I will cherish the times I had and the times I had with you both are the greatest time I've spent during poly years. For sure.Great future ahead, and may RAMELDIY live till eternity!
Alhamdullillah! I've officially graduated with a Diploma In Early Childhood Education.
|