Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, May 02, 2009, 1:38:00 PM

Let's go to the library and borrow some books.

No not a good idea, till its 15th May, then i feel like I'm secured to go out.Not now.. Well you dont need to know why, Its recession and the world outside is Evil. Plus, Swine flu. What can I say.*Roll eyes*

Wah, I feel so tak productive lor. Most of my friends are educators now and look at me, What am I sia? Hahah, but I dont blame myself la, I have no interest in that, its just for the paper sake. That thing that starts with a D. Alhamdullillah I managed to achieve it, but think of it again. What's the use actually? I gotta start learning to like this field. My life depends on it! If not, I really have to think of another alternative or at least something that I could actually like, then work on it and at least be productive! Unlike now, I mcm tak berguna in the society.Hah, sad tak?

My fellow schoolmates are busy working and sadly most of them are stressed out by work. Well, I dont think its because of the children, because mind you, they are actually the reason why you wanna go to work, but i guess I pretty much understand why mereka stress amat sangat. Look at the curriculum, and the amount of workload! Plus, what if the higher authority orang orang yang mintak kena slap right left atas bawah?

I wish you all the best fellow friends! I salute you! I dont think I'm up for that! :) Always look on the bright side of life hogay?

Now let me continue eye-ing on my Bokgu. Heh heh.