|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Monday, May 25, 2009, 12:59:00 AM
So starstruck, baby could you blow my heart up?I feel like I've got so many things to do right this instant. But it seems like I just don't have the time to do so. I have no idea why because work did not really take up all my 24 hours in a day. But I just can't find the right day and second to complete that certain task. Well its nothing important but neither is it Urgent. I still remember learning that thing during lecture. Remember the, Urgent but not Important Important but not Urgent Important and Urgent Haha, got us a lil confused for a few seconds. But you get the drift.Some analyzing required there.Big difference if you notice.So point is, I got to prioritize! Most important one would be to call my lecturer and agree to the job that she is offering. Some fast pocket money for me! ^_^ |
|