Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 11:06:00 PM

Gadg Gadg Gadg.

Right now I don't have everyone's contact number cause I was stupid then. I didn't save my contacts in the memory card but saved it in my phone memory, therefore if u need to contact me and have me asking Who the hell you are, please just bear with me cause I dont really have a good memory when in comes to memorising contact numbers. Thanks. Preston is currently with me before I change to the E63, dont really favour its size and all but wth at least its something new. Im getting use to Preston but too bad this baby ain't mine.

But at least I got a new baby for myself. And I'm loving my Puteh. :)

Lets countdown, its about 1 plus months to go!!So sexciting.

Craving for some Chilli cheese friessssss?