|
Friday, July 24, 2009, 12:10:00 AM
 I kept myself hungry the whole day and end up gobbling 12 pieces of chicken wing over at east coast. Hehe, its so sedap and finger lickin good, so I dont mind leaving the stomach empty to have enough space for BBQ chix wings at night. So there you have it. It was a deal, before I make my journey out of homeland. And so, I was delighted! :)
 Look at the bones thats left. Surprising that I still manage to smile after forcing it down my throat.
 12 Wings
 Aftermath. Mcm swine lor. Hehe, actually no lor, how the hell am i gonna eat 12 pieces of that by myself. I ate only 6 pieces of wings without the drumlets la! Aftermath pic made it look true, but no la please, the wings part got so many bones so that explains it. Not that I ate all of the 12 wings alone, I just ate the wings part, 6 of it. But still, it was super filling! Together with sugarcane juice, woo, smack! Now don't remind me about gaining or what, cause I totally cant be bothered already. =/
Oh wells 3 more days to goooo! :D
|