|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 07, 2009, 2:28:00 PM
Maybe god just wants me to seek for a better job, for a better future.Maybe these are just signs to show that I cant be living a 'good'** life working as a part timer and earning little bucks when actually I could gain better pay and at least do something reasonable. Maybe I just love sticking to this job, because its good life and I dont have to stress myself much. And MAYBE, thats the reason why it has to close down. Because, god doesnt want me to live such a good life, wasting my life away. You get it? Wasting time=good life but bad future. You have a good life doing very easy things that you may tend to like, but it will eventually lead you to have a bad future.(good=short working hours) Which brings me to what Im facing now, working but broke most of the time! Yes, go bleargh.I'm just lucky that I have very nice people around me. Terima kasih Tuhan. Thats all I could ask for. For now, I'll just wait for any good news or good jobs that I might like and just go for it! For a start, I think I should decide on what I would like to do. Because, I very the cerewet like that. :) And at least, I've got a pretty good news last wk, got me a lil excited! ;) |
|