Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 9:39:00 PM

My puteh is giving me problems again so Im back blogging using my Big A. It feels weird, haha i have typing spasms every now and then. But its cool, I still love my Big A.

Anyhoos, I have been bumming currently and damn, bumming is so tiring, ya know? You tend to sleep the whole day and realise that when you are up, you just feel so tired. No idea why, but its so weird. And its definitely not good. Whatever, I'm waiting for the mid month and it feels like ages. Come on, why is time passing so slow when your anticipating something, but feels like its flying pass so fast when you dreading something to come.

Hmm, funny aye? But that's life...


Recently caught these two new movies in town.And still planning for more.

So basically,both movies has its own rating and I thought ICE AGE was hilarious. I managed to caught the 3D version and it was worth the money cause I did laugh my ass off. It was really cute and each character just tickles you throughout. Definitely a must watch. I have always been Ice age's fan since the first one came out. I just love Sid. Adorable sloth.

As for this, I thought the trailer was awesome and really made me THOUGHT it was a good movie. Well mainly because as they say, its based on a true event, so it made me wanna watch it even more. But after watching, I must say it wasn't up to my expectation. Well to some maybe it would be nice, but nah I'm not the kind of person who likes to watch horror shows which will end up confusing me. So lemme just give it a rate, 3.5/5?
Why not just go catch it and rate it urself? Its better that way.