|
Saturday, July 04, 2009, 12:08:00 AM
TWIN Only now that I realize I secretly have a freaking twin at home. Its freaky ahaha, actually its just me. Anyway, he's my little brother la! Just imagine him with long hair, then u can literally see me when I was younger. LOL. I know, I know, why afterall these time only now the I realize.. I was webcamming with him when I realize we totally look the same! Haha it was hilarious la, I tried putting my hair on his head and god, he just transformed, to look like my twin. A younger version that is. Now, I know how I look 'If i were a boy'. LMAO.
Especially when Im with my specs at home, I totaaaaallly look like him. I thought I only look like my elder bro when I was younger, but reality is, my younger bro ends up looking like me! HAHA.

Look at the first bottom pic! HAhahaha, hilarious sia! =X
|