Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, August 20, 2009, 11:22:00 PM

I'm kinda looking forward to this year's Ramadhan month, hmm no idea why but I just feel this excitement builds up as the day comes nearer. (I guess its the Bubur Masjid la)Well, this year's definitely gonna be a different one. I can't say exactly why but I just feel that its gonna be different. Hmm, I have an aim to achieve this year's fasting month too. Hopefully everything goes well and Im able to achieve that. :)

Oh, to all fellow muslims, lets welcome this Ramadhan month with open hearts and of course
SELAMAT BERPUASA!
Insyaallah :)