|
Friday, August 14, 2009, 3:45:00 PM
Seems like it was only yesterday.
 Well time passes real fast and as it goes by and you try looking back, you see a number of changes that sometimes you may tend not to like. I'm grateful that I'm still the way I am despite the amount of changes. Though I may look as though I'm not the one you knew, deep inside I still am the person I was.I'm not gonna say I'm loving life now nor am I gonna say I hate it, lets just say I'm contented of how things are now. I tend to be unhappy at point of times when I realise I am still jobless after a few months, but after words of motivation from some loved ones, I realised its not so bad. Whats the point of working when your heart is not there? Whats the point of doing something without having the passion to do so? I'd rather find the passion then work and at least feel happy for doing something sincerely. During my free time, I would sit back and think, today, things might turn out well, everything according to plan, but what happens after problems comes running in and out of my life? Are things gonna stay the way they were. I don't think so, that is why the malay saying goes " Sedia kan payong, sebelum hujan". So now, don't rush yourself darling, take your time and find what you want in life. Dont be sad that you're jobless. Its even sad to be forcing yourself doing something you know you don't like.
|