|
Monday, August 03, 2009, 3:35:00 PM
 Why do I find it so hard to be interested in something. No. I think its more like, how come I'm not interested in anything? I need to FIND OUT what's my interest so that I can secure myself in at least a stable job. Right now, its so hard to get a job itself, but its harder for me cause I have no freaking interest in anything so its harder to even find a job that will suit me, getting the job itself is another headache. With the economy thats not doing so well currently, the number of people jobless, retrenched and etc. Its so saddening. I need to really look at things that will interest me. Whats the point of completing certain things without even having a proper plan? It wouldn't last long anyway.
Browsing through classified is not helping either, jobs offered are pathetic! Well, I pray to god, someday I will find a job I'd like. Hopefully.
So here's a statement
I'm going 20 and I'm jobless.
how bout that?
|